Computer Service Terms and Conditions
“Warning” It is Your Responsibility to Backup Data.
In order for PageDesk Incorporated to properly diagnose computer problems, the customer agrees to a minimum one hour of service. The hourly rate of $85.00 will be applied to the total repair if the customer decides to proceed with repairs. PageDesk, Inc. reserves the right to charge the customer less than the one full hour, if the diagnostic procedure was completed in less than one full hour. Please note: Any estimate provided by PageDesk, Inc. is subject to change with notice.
In the event PageDesk assumes liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, it will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if, any by you to PageDesk Inc. for the services requested.
During the time of service, all information on the computer is subject to PageDesk’s corporate policy. Normally, client data is not reviewed. However, if inappropriate data is prevalent, the authorities will be notified.
- Delays in payment shall be subject to interest charges of 2.08% per month of the balance due plus a flat late fee of $25.00 per month.
- A storage fee of $5.00 per calendar day will be levied starting on the 11th calendar day after PageDesk Inc. has notified the customers equipment is ready for pickup or needs additional parts. We are not responsible for any parts or components left for over 90 days.
- Any returned or error in an ACH/Check payment will be subject to a $25 charge.
- Before disputing any charge purchase, every reasonable attempt to communicate your concern with our Billing Department should be attempted. Contact information is as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (815) 462-6000
- Address: 14557 W. Edison Drive, New Lenox, IL 60451 ATTN: Billing Dispute
- Gift certificates do NOT expire. Once they are accepted and collected, they cannot be used again.
In the event of any unresolved controversy or claim arising from or under this service request. Either party may file a lawsuit in Will County, Illinois. The parties agree as part of this agreement that any legal action and venue shall be in Will County, Illinois. In addition, the customer shall pay all of PageDesk’s reasonable attorney’s fees incurred as a result of any breech of this agreement by the customer. This agreement does not prevent PageDesk from filing a mechanics lien against the customers’ equipment in a county other than Will County, PageDesk Inc. shall be allowed to foreclose and litigate that mechanics lien in the county where said mechanic’s lien was filed. The Customer shall pay all of PageDesk’s reasonable attorney’s fees incurred concerning the filing and litigating of any mechanics lien.
In no event will PageDesk be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute service, or service interruptions.
Mobile Device Repairs
- In no event will PageDesk be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute service, or service interruptions where additional components would need to be replaced once the device is opened.
- PageDesk, Inc. cannot guarantee a time frame to complete your mobile device repairs and cannot be held liable for any loss of data or downtime or loss of business you may have.
Screen Protectors, and Insurance Programs (AND CORRESPONDING PRODUCTS) are Final.
ONLY exchanges can be offered on such products.
warranties. PageDesk makes all attempts to return the device in the same
condition the manufacture repair would include. However, opening
devices may degrade factory water resistancy of all phones, devices and
When equipment is to be purchased, or if the part/equipment needs to be special ordered, a deposit no less than 50% is required on approval of purchase. If approval is not retained within 3 business days, the work being done to the component or equipment will cease. After 10 days, our payments section, part (2) above will be enforced.
On-site Service Calls
- All on-site service calls are subject to travel charges exceeding our 15-mile travel radius determined by Google Maps from 14557 W. Edison Drive, New Lenox, IL 60451.
- Every reasonable attempt will be made to transport your equipment by PageDesk, Inc. safely and cannot be held liable for minor scuffs/marks.
PageDesk Inc. warrants all repairs it performs for 30 days. All claims must be presented within this time frame. This warranty and the manufacturer’s claims shall not be applied to or cover the following: (A) Data loss or related type of claims. (B) Down time compensation. (C) Shipping costs incurred when sending parts to or from manufacturers. (D) The cost or expense related to any damage to hardware or software not caused by PageDesk Inc. If a separate warranty is purchased from PageDesk Inc. or one of its distributors and put in the customer’s name, it is considered to be transferred and non-returnable by PageDesk Inc.
Please note, all phones calls made and/or received to/from PageDesk, Inc. are recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
PageDesk, Inc. Premises
All PageDesk premises are alarmed and video/audio monitored 24/7/365.
- By signing our service ticket, the customer agrees to the conditions, minimum charges, set forth in this policy and agrees to pay in full all charges due upon pickup/delivery.
- By signing our service ticket, you give PageDesk Incorporated permission to call and/or text you with status updates regarding your ticket.
- PageDesk reserves the right to deny services based on previous experience with your account.
- These terms and conditions can change without notice.
All computer components must be returned within 7 days for a refund. Items returned or exchanged are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All screen repairs on devices and tablets are non-refundable and our lifetime warranty is applied. Any cracks, breaks, damage, or opening the device will void our lifetime warranty. We may, at our discretion only charge a 5% restocking fee provided the item is returned with non-ripped packaging in un-used condition. Items must be returned with a receipt. No exceptions will be made. No returns or refunds will be issued on consumable items (ie: product keys/software). All phone sales are final and exchanges for phones non operable are acceptable. Returns over $25.00 are either credited back to the customer’s credit card, or issued a company check within 14 days. All cash returns will be credited back to the customer by company check within 14 days.
14557 W. Edison Drive
New Lenox, IL 60451
Phone: (815) 462-6000
Fax: (815) 462-4726
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Billing Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Services Email: email@example.com